Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (“the Terms”) carefully before subscribing to, registering with or purchasing through the site operated by Find Authority (“we”, “us” or “our”) to be found at https://www.findauthority.com (the “Site”). By subscribing to, registering with, purchasing the Product (in any other format) through, accessing or using the Site you (meaning yourself and any company or other entity or business for whom you work or otherwise represent) agree to be legally bound by these Terms as they may be modified and posted on the Site from time to time. If you do not agree to the Terms (or are not authorised to do so) you should not register, subscribe, purchase or access the Site.
Nature of the Site
The Site includes online information relating to the multiple industries, which is accessible either online, transferable file format (email, etc.) or by registering for the email service. The material, information and content whether on the Site or sent to you by email or any other means (“the Content”) does not constitute any form of professional investment or other advice, recommendation, representation or endorsement and should not be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any business investment or other decision.
Appropriate independent advice should be sought before making any such decisions. Any information that you receive via or as a result of your purchase from the Site whether or not it is classified as “up-to-date”, may have ceased to be up-to-date by the time it reaches you and therefore not entirely accurate. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, usefulness and fitness for any purpose of all details of opinions, advice, and other information provided on the Site.
We also do not conduct the vetting process of the members. So, it is entirely your responsibility to become fully aware of any consequences (in any forms) by using the website contents, members services and any other services, showed/posted/advertised on our sites.
Publishing contents on the Site does not imply endorsement or verification by us. We do not provide any warranties about the reliability, accuracy and completeness of any content posted on the Site by anyone.
Using the Site
In accessing the Site, you agree not to:
- impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications;
- damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Site or do anything which may interrupt or impair its functionality;
- Upload any materials not owned or licensed to you without their prior consent or which would otherwise infringe any persons rights;
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit any material or information which is in breach of any applicable laws, rules, regulations or market conventions;
- threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, trojan horses, worms, cancelbots or any other harmful software;
- falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in files made available via the Site.
- set up links from any website controlled by you to any part of the Site without our express written permission;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the Site.
You agree that you use the Site or purchase any products entirely at your own risk. Unless expressly stated, we do not make any representations nor give any warranties in respect of the Site. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, we hereby exclude all warranties, conditions, representations or duties whatsoever and howsoever arising (whether express or implied) including but not limited to any representations or warranties as to the ownership of intellectual property or other rights in the Site and the content, or the satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of, any goods or services referred to at any time on the Site, any express or statutory warranties, and any warranties or duties regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, availability, lack of negligence or workmanlike effort.
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or your business under any circumstances whatsoever (whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) for any loss of profits, income, business interruption, loss of business information or for increase in any costs, liabilities or expenses or any other loss whatsoever and however arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with or relating to the Site and we shall not be liable for any loss, damages, costs, expenses or other liability which you incur or suffer as a result of your use of the Site or purchase.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site and is compatible with the Site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Site or any material available for downloading from the Site or sent to you by email will be free from infection, viruses, worms and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
We take all such steps as are reasonably necessary to provide a fast and reliable service, but exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law any liability for the security of the services on the Site or for any disruption of the Site however caused, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, loss of or corruption of material when downloaded onto any computer systems or loss or corruption of material on your computer system however caused.
You understand and expressly agree that use of the Site and information is at your sole risk, that any content, material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through your access to and use of the Site (including the receipt of content by e-mail) is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to, or infection or corruption of, any computer system whatsoever or any loss of data whatsoever which in any way results from the downloading or receipt of such content material and/or data.
The Content is protected by international copyright, database right and other intellectual property rights owned by us or third-party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Site may be trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us.
Except in the case of information you have placed on the Site, you may not do any of the following without our prior written consent, or the prior written consent of the owner of the intellectual property rights if different:
- download, display or store any of the Content otherwise than as permitted above;
- modify, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, copy, distribute, broadcast, adapt, create derivative works of or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content;
- sub-license, rent, lease, transfer or attempt to assign the rights in the Content to any other person, make the materials available on a network, use the information in any manner, or transfer or export the Content or any copies into any country, other than in compliance with these Terms and with applicable laws or allow any other person to use the information other than in accordance with the Terms and the agreement;
- redistribute any of the Content (including using it as part of any library, archive or similar service);
- remove the copyright or trademark notice(s) from any copies of the Content permitted in accordance with these Terms;
- systematically or regularly download, store or print any of the Content to create a database in electronic or paper form;
- deep-link to, frame, spider, harvest or scrape the Content or otherwise access the Content for similar purposes;
- in case of any members/users add any materials/information on the Site which was found of violation of the copyright then we have the right to close the member account or ban the user from using the site. The ultimate responsibility of IP and copyright volitions fall on the user/member. Therefore, the user/member must take all precautions before posting on the Site;
- when you post any contents in any form on the Site, you agree that you own the contents; and you also grant us and other users/members of the Site certain rights and license to use it;
- you agree to pay all royalties, charges, fees, and any other monies owed to any person by reason of your published content.
- you also need to ensure that you have the required rights to post the content on the Site, and ensure that it does not violate any laws or the legal rights of others such as causing defamation;
- you acknowledge and agree that the content on the Site remains the property of Find Authority or its users/members. The content, information and services made available on the Site are protected by the UK and international copyright and other laws, while you acknowledge that these rights are enforceable.
- when you register it will be assumed that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms;
- we will treat any information you provide to register or start using our service as a user with confidence.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and any of our officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, costs, damages, claims or expenses which we incur or suffer as a result of any breach or non-observance by you of any of these Terms or any use you may make of the Site, and its associated services, including, without limitation, your posting of any information on the Site or any message transmitted by you on the Site.
We may provide hypertext links to sites on the Internet which are operated by independent third parties (“Third Party Sites”) and members/users of the website (which are registered on website) whom we believe offer services and/or products which complement those offered by us. You acknowledge that we have no control over and are not responsible for the content or availability of any Third Party Site and give no warranty and make no representations in respect of this. Furthermore, we give no warranty and make no representations whatsoever about or in respect of any goods or services purchased or obtained from or offered to you through such sites. If you do purchase any goods or services from a Third Party Site or any our members/users then your contract for such goods or services will be with the third party or members/users and not with us. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any Third Party Site or members/users. Any concerns regarding any external link to any third-party site should be directed to the operator of that Site. You acknowledge and assume all risks resulting out of your use of such websites or resources.
Choice of Law
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall (subject to the paragraph below) have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with, these Terms.
We shall, however, retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in any court or courts including, if appropriate, in the courts of your country of residence or, where these Terms are entered into in the course of your trade or profession, the country of your principal place of business.
You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
We may assign or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these Terms.
If any provision or term of these Terms, or any part of any provision or term, shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision or part thereof shall be divisible from and be deemed to be deleted from them. The validity of the remaining terms will be unaffected, and they shall remain in full force and effect.
You acknowledge that we may modify, edit, remove or delete the full or part from your content to publish, transmit, display or distribute it over a various medium such as networks, devices, third party sites, social media, other service providers etc.
You grant us the permission and authority to work as your nonexclusive agent to take legal actions against third parties for their unauthorised use of any the contents you published on the Site or in case of any other violation of our Terms & Conditions.
In case you believe that content on the Site violates our policy or violates applicable law (including copyright or trademark violations), you can inform us through the contact us page by filling the form.
We have no obligation to delete content that you personally may find objectionable or offensive. We endeavor to respond promptly to requests for content removal, consistent with our policies and applicable law.