We are looking for intelligent, dedicated and deadline-oriented team players.
If you are interested in becoming a part of Find Authority, and any of the following jobs matching your skills, then please send us your CV with a covering letter. Please contact us through the contact form, stating why you are a suitable candidate for the role.
Find Authority is hiring online content Editors with a strong background in technical content writing, as well as solid experience in proofreading and copy editing. The Content Editor will be responsible for the fulfilment of the high volume of write up. This role requires an individual with strong content editing background and industry knowledge.
- Edit high-quality content on industries such as automotive, construction, economics and mining/metal
- Excellent written English, with impeccable spelling, grammar and punctuation
- A strong background in professional content writing, editing and proofreading
- Respond positively to feedback from colleagues
- Proofread & copyedit high volumes of content at speed, while still retaining the writer’s voice
- Ensure all writing produced by our members pass quality checks
- Report on the quality control process
- Proofreading and conducting quality reviews
- Manage several projects simultaneously
- Be able to work independently and prioritise effectively
- Able to work well under pressure with the meticulous approach and focus on accuracy
Find Authority is currently looking to hire a Research Assistant. The ideal person should be intelligent, dedicated and hardworking and able to work on ad-hoc projects. The ideal person needs to have exceptional multitasking skills, close attention to details, and ability to complete the given tasks under minimum supervisions.
The person will nourish his/her skills and experiences through on-the-job learning, training & mentoring.
- A master degree, preferably in economics or engineering-related subjects
- Excellent numeracy and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Ability to analyse & scrutinise complex information with little supervision
- A quick learner and able to learn new skills in a fast environment
- Ability to work independently and under less supervision
- Capacity to use new knowledge and skills in an efficient way
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
Find Authority is looking for a Creative Graphic Designer. You need to have exceptional multitasking skills, close attention to detail, and ability to take design projects from a concept to a final product with minimal supervision.
- Bring concepts into reality
- Design email templates, newsletters, reports brochures, website banner and flash images
- Produce creative and unique designs
- Creative design experience
- Minimum of two years of working experience in a design/ digital agency
- Expertise in a major creative design software
- Working experience in a live web environment
- Be punctual and deadline-oriented