Wellbeing and appearance are the two main features of a healthy lifestyle. Along with good nutrition and exercise, beauty and skincare products also offer an opportunity to achieve the look we want. Consumers are willing to pay extra for high-quality personal care products.
Asked: January 4, 20202020-01-04T16:09:38+00:00 2020-01-04T16:09:38+00:00In: Consumer Products & Retail
What are the emerging trends in beauty and personal care market?
- Packtick Level 22020-01-04T16:56:42+00:00Added an answer on January 4, 2020 at
- Beauty devices are one of the upcoming trends. It can detect and track changes in the skin with a high-resolution imaging system. It can scan the skin, and then print an image of the face in 3D, allowing consumers to feel as well as see the texture of the skin. Users are encouraged to track their skin progress through printouts to see whether a certain product is working.
- Wearable Beauty devices provide additional hydration, nutrition and protection from the elements. These cosmetics devices are going to be one of the newest trends in the coming years as more and more beauty brands are launching their products.
- A hybrid personal care product is another big trend in the beauty market. It appears quite appealing to consumers as it is multipurpose, saves time and money. The most popular hybrid products are the sun care products that are offering additional benefits like moisturising and protection against ageing, screening out blue light and blur skin imperfections.
- Mindful beauty is an increasing trend where consumers want to achieve the feeling of inner calm, to improve their sleep, to detox, to reset and recharge their energy levels. Relaxing scents, serums, mousses, creams and other products help to soothe the inner balance. It can help in regulating endorphins in the skin, balancing the skin cortisol level and decrease muscle contraction, it leaves the skin looking fresh and healthy.
- Energy-boosting products are already used in skincare and hair care products. They help in stimulating cellular energy, power the skin’s natural repair system and improving the condition and longevity of the hair.
- Colour cosmetics are also emerging as a powerful tool in enhancing the energy levels of the skin along with outer appearance.
- Consumers are looking for ways to achieve the look they want by controlling their food intake. Balanced diet and exercise play an important role in improving their overall wellness. Beauty brands are collaborating with food, drink and leisure brands to create healthy living products ranges which can complement each another.
- Organic beauty ingredients are also on the rise. Consumers are looking for natural ingredients in their personal care products, like homemade hack or remedies. This makes consumers feel in control of their beauty products. Brands are taking note of this trend to use organic ingredients with minimum processing.
Leave an answer